BC HRMA provides value to over 5,500 members by connecting them to the resources that are integral to staying in the forefront of the human resources profession. Below are just some of the benefits of a BC HRMA membership. Find out more in Membership At A Glance.
- Learn with professional development workshops, webinars and symposiums.
- Advance your career and earn more by obtaining the Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) designation or gain recognition through the BC HRMA Professional Awards.
- Volunteer as a regional advisor, mentor, workshop host, committee chair or presenter.
- Network and share knowledge at regional mingles and topical roundtables.
- Expand Your Contacts with the online Member Directory.
- Find Work through our members-only Find A Job page or join the Career Advancement Network.
- Stay Informed with the online Knowledge Centre, HRVoice.org and the PeopleTalk quarterly.
- Better your organization’s benefit offerings with the BC HRMA Employee Benefits Plan and the BC HRMA Vision Plan
- Save Money for yourself and your company through discounts and price breaks, including:
- up to 20% discount on BC HRMA learning events
- 25 – 50% discount on BC HRMA advertising
- $100 off job posting rates
- member rates at the annual BC HRMA Conference & Tradeshow.