Western Canada’s largest and only public HR tradeshow is strategically located adjacent to conference plenary sessions and provides the opportunity to connect with an anticipated conference delegation of over 1,000 attendees plus 500 other business owners and HR professionals.
2014 Exhibitor Manual
All the key information, deadlines and forms needed to prepare your booth for the tradeshow can be found in the 2014 Exhibitor Manual.
Details & Forms
- Alphabetical List of Exhibitors
- Tradeshow Floorplan
- Exhibitor Schedule
- Vancouver Convention Centre Exhibitor Services
- VCC Internet & Electricity Online Order Form
- Booth Furnishing Selection (Levy)
- Exhibitor Kit (Levy)
- Scanner Information
- Scanner Order Form
- Shipping Label to VCC
- Directions to West Building Loading Dock
Included with your booth:
- 10′ x 10′ exhibitor area
- 8′ high back drapes
- 3′ high side drapes
- Table and two chairs, if requested
- One badge scanner
- Two exhibitor badges ($75.00 for each extra badge)
- Two Box Lunches on April 15
- One conference tote bag per exhibit space
- Exhibitor Support Centre services
- Two tickets to seated celebration luncheon with delegates on April 16
- 50% off one conference registration
Any additional requirements must be ordered directly from the Vancouver Convention Centre or Levy Show Services (when available) using the above forms.
Exhibitors are required to provide their own general liability coverage to insure their staff and equipment onsite. Please ensure that BC HRMA is listed as an Additional Insured to your policy from April 14-16, 2014. We recommend bringing a copy of your insurance certificate onsite.
For information about the Tradeshow contact:
BC HRMA Tradeshow Relations Manager