The Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation can be denied or revoked for several reasons:
- Falsification or misrepresentation of professional employment experience or other information on any membership, certification/recertification, assessment applications, or submitted documents to provincial associations or other regulatory bodies.
- Failure to adhere to the National Code of Ethics.
More information on the Complaints and Discipline process
More information on the Appeals process
- Failure to renew provincial HR association membership or failure to pay annual membership dues or CHRP fees.
- Violation of testing procedures.
- Failure to pass the certification assessments or meet recertification requirements.